Thursday, May 26, 2011

UPDATE: This is Long Overdue

I have been, frankly, irresponsible with this blog. My intent was always was to use this as a place where I could share my thoughts and musings on film, not to have it sit idle for months at a time. And not just as a place to post the videos I do. It's not fair to anyone who took the time to subscribe.

The Trenchcoat video series has been on a bit of a hiatus since September while I worked on revamping it, but that has seen delay after delay and is actually going to be further delayed until August due to the loss of the location.

I have tried to continue to be active on facebook and twitter, but that doesn't excuse the lack of activity here.

Recently I joined the modern age with a Blackberry. With it I've found I've been using social networking more, and, as a result, I've been finding I again have things to express about film. But neither Facebook nor Twitter was made for waxing philosophical. Though I may continue to use both as a scrapbook for ideas, this will be where they should be fully-formed.

So I'm going to try this again.

Most future entries will be via Blackberry, which means shorter and with fewer pictures, but it should also mean more frequent. So fingers crossed.

Until next time, I'm the Trenchcoat Anti-Critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment