Monday, May 17, 2010

Exciting News

Well, I don't want to say anything too early, but it's time to let the cat out of the bag; I've been developing a new internet series.

LENS CRACKER will be tapping into my experience and training as a filmmaker to explore how to dramatically improve your videos by using big-budget techniques without the big-budget equipment. A dash of humor and guest filmmakers fill out the rest of the bill.

Friday, with assistance from local filmmaker Grayson Grant, we filmed the first episode. The rough cut is finished, as well. I'm happy with the progress so far.

As you've likely seen, I've been trying to get content on the site more frequently. Unfortunately the editing of Episode 3 has slowed as a result.

Until next time, I'm the Trenchcoat Anti-Critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment