Friday, May 7, 2010

Posting for the Sake of Posting

As the title suggests, that's what I'm doing here. I'm posting for the sake of posting something. I honestly can't think of anything to post right now, but it's been a week.... much too long.

So, first a bit of dark irony; you know that oil spill going on in the Gulf of Mexico? The one that's being call the biggest environmental disaster in history? At the time of the disaster, the head guys of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig were celebrating their long safety record.

...yeah.

Anyways, the new Iron Man 2. I'll be seeing soon, and I'll post something about it soon after.

Making waves in the underdog film circuit today is a Mega Man feature-length fan film. A labor of love three years in the making. I haven't seen it in it's entirety, but I'll be giving that a go soon.

Also coming soon is a collaboration review of one of the worst films of all time: 'Woodchipper Massacre'. Filming is completed and from what I hear, editing is proceeding at breakneck speeds. I'll post a link to the finished film soon.

That's all I can think of now. Until tomorrow, I'm the Trenchcoat Anti-Critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment