Friday, April 23, 2010

A Daily Doodle

See this little square in the top left corner of this blog post?

<--- This little graphical representation of my persona? Well, it's about time I give props to the artist responsible: MARCUS HADLOCK!

One of the earliest supporters of this crazy little idea of mine, Marcus actually drew this avatar for free. He hasn't sent me a blerb about himself yet, but I want to take a moment and promote his current project: A Daily Doodle. As you might have guessed, the concept of the site is completing a drawing every single day.

I love his style, which brings so much vibrancy and character to all his creations, as you can see below.


I encourage anyone to go and take a look at Marcus' stuff. For me, at least, A Daily Doodle is a great way to start the day off with a smile.

Until next time, I'm the Trenchcoat Anti-Critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment