Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Site Update

Quick update.

Perhaps a little foolish, I'll admit, but The Trenchcoat Anti-Critic has joined an online conglomerate of online reviewers/snarkers (folks who make fun of pre-existing media... think Mystery Science Theater 3000) entitled Media Slayer. There are some benefits to this, in particular the idea of pooling resources and cross-promotion. The other contributors are a mixed bag, but there are some good apples in the mix.

Just another step towards my ultimate goal of taking over the world.

In all seriousness though, it's an exciting thought to be involved with a website like this at the ground level. I'll be posting older articles on the site as time goes on, but keep eyes glued here for the latest and greatest.

In other news, progress on Episode three is slow, but coming. I like the stuff we've filmed thus far, and the idea of a walk-and-talk format seems to be a good one. Props to Nathan for that.

Early May, I'm hoping.

In addition, I've two exciting projects I'll be starting up in May. More on that soon.

I've three interviews with Vancouver talent that I'm looking forward to cutting together and posting. I'm hoping to make it a regular feature to promote local talent in the form of musicians and filmmakers as Vancouver is full of great artists.

Exciting times ahead!

Until next time, I'm the Trenchcoat Anti-Critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment