Sunday, April 18, 2010

Site Update and Episode 3 Preview Clip


I've really been letting this thing get inactive... I mean, it's been practically three weeks since I made a new post. Well, I haven't abandoned this site, or this project. I've several things planned for the site, but they're taking a bit to get going.

Very obviously my plan of weekly content isn't working. It's time for an experiment; for the next three months, I'm going to attempt to post new content every day. All of you who have subscribed and read my blog, I want to make sure you have a reason to come back.

Today's post?

Well, I'm totally plugging the Trenchcoat Anti-Critic Facebook Page!

Why should you go check it out? Well, aside from frequent updates about upcoming Anti-Critic videos, you can interact with me directly. Suggest new article subjects. Perhaps even interact with other subscribers. I'll also be looking at providing Facebook exclusive content, such as behind the scenes content and preview clips of upcoming videos. Speaking of which:



As a member of the Facebook group, you would have seen that video last week.

But yeah... you can totally expect more content soon.

Until next time, I'm the Trenchcoat Anti-Critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment